Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in a lemon ginger and mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook chicken in a lemon ginger and mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce:
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts diced and seasoned with a little salt.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Use 1 of heaped teaspoon ground Ginger.
- Take of Approx 50-75 ml lemon juice.
- Take 300 ml of Chicken Stock (made with stock cube and boiled water).
- Provide 1 (300 ml) of can condensed mushroom soup.
- Get 2 handfuls of fresh spinach.
Steps to make Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce:
- Cook onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add ground ginger and mix well. Add red pepper. Cook until soft.
- Add diced chicken and cook until brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile mix chicken stock,soup and lemon juice and stir until smooth..
- Add sauce mix to pan and stir well. Bring to the boil until slightly reduced. Simmer for 10 -15 minutes to make sure chicken thoroughly cooked; add spinach and mix in for the last 5 minutes.
- I served with rice.
If you find this Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.