Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy French Beans & Baby Corn Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy French Beans & Baby Corn Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. It is just not enough to list “salad” in your food log. You should list every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also write down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you take in so it is vital that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your spirits when you eat. This can show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy french beans & baby corn stir fry recipe. You can cook spicy french beans & baby corn stir fry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy French Beans & Baby Corn Stir Fry:
- Prepare 100 gm of French Beans.
- Take 100 gm of Baby Corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ajinomoto (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of asafoetodia.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Spicy French Beans & Baby Corn Stir Fry:
- Take a bowl, put corn starch in it then mix 1/2 cup of water gradually. Make lumps free fine paste. Keep aside..
- Trim the edges of French beans. Cut into two equal pieces, then slits the baby corn 2 equal pieces in lengthwise. Keep aside..
- Take a wok add 2 glass of water, heat on high flame. Add 1 tsp oil. When water becomes boiling add beans & sugar. Stir continuously and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add baby corn in boiling water, cook for a minute. Turn off the gas..
- Drain the hot water and keep it in normal running water for 30 seconds. Now take out in stainer..
- On medium flame heat 2 tsp oil in a wok. Add asafoetodia, saute for 10 seconds. Now add ginger and green chilli paste mix well. Add boiled beans & baby corn. Saute nicely..
- Now combine salt, vinegar, soya sauce, green chilli sauce & ajinomoto. Mix well and add corn starch water. Saute. Finally add pepper powder and cook for 30 seconds. Turn off the gas..
- Take out in a plate and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Spicy French Beans & Baby Corn Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.