Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom methi with cherry tomatoes – perfect winter lunch recipe recipe. To make mushroom methi with cherry tomatoes – perfect winter lunch recipe you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe:
- Provide 250 gm of Mushrooms (Rinse and chopped).
- Use 2 cup of Methi leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
- Use 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 of Finely Chopped Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen King Masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp+1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe:
- Boil one cup of water and add chopped methi leaves with little salt. Boil water for 10 minutes on a medium-high flame. After 10 minutes switch off the gas and drain the water. Keep boiled methi leaves in a colander and keep it aside. Boil mushrooms with 1 cup of water for 5 – 10 minutes. Drain water and keep them aside. Heat a non-stick pan add 1 tsp of ghee and add halved cherry tomatoes with a pinch of salt. Saute them for 5 minutes and take it out in a separate bowl..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in the same pan and add cumin. Allow it to crackle then add chopped onions. Saute until translucent then add chopped garlic and green chilli. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium-low flame. Now add kitchen king masala, turmeric, coriander powder, salt and mix them well..
- Add boiled methi leaves and mushrooms. Saute them on high flame for 5 minutes stirring continuously. Switch off the flame and add saute cherry tomatoes, lemon juice. Mix them well and served delicious sabzi with hot paratha or chapati..
If you find this Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.