Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Thai style chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Thai style chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover thai style chicken soup recipe. To cook leftover thai style chicken soup you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Thai style chicken soup:
- Prepare 1 of leftover chicken broken into pieces with any remaining juices.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Thai Kra Chai use a little cumin if you can't get this.
- Get 1 of habanero chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take dash of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Get 50 g of basmati rice.
- Provide 150 g of mushrooms.
- Use 1 tbsp of rice bran oil.
- Get a few of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 10 of Sichuan peppers.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 glass of rice wine.
Steps to make Leftover Thai style chicken soup:
- Cover the chicken with water and simmer the chicken pieces on a very low heat for about an hour add the kaffir lime leaves half way through..
- Strain off the stock into another pan and separate the remaining meat from the bones. Add back to the soup..
- Chop the ginger kra chai onions chilli garlic.
- Sauté them in a little rice bran oil with a dash of sesame oil until they're a little browned. Add to the soup..
- Add all the other ingredients except half the coriander and half the lemon and the rice and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the rice, simmer until the rice is cooked 10-15 mins. Add the lemon serve and garnish with the remaining coriander and some fresh bread..
If you find this Leftover Thai style chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.