Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom koftas in tomato gravy recipe. You can cook mushroom koftas in tomato gravy using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy:
- You need 2 cups of For kofta dough : Spinach (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Chopped garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 cup of Paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Use 1 tsp of Chopped ginger -.
- Take of Filling of the kofta :.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Chopped green chillies -.
- Get 1 cup of White button mushrooms (chopped) -.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste -.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Honey -.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fried cashew nuts paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Refined oil (for frying) Tomato gravy : Ghee -.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon -.
- Get 10 of Black Peppercorns.
- Use of Water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cream -.
Instructions to make Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy:
- For the filling, Fry chopped garlic in oil and add the spinach and saute. Add salt. Cool it for few minutes and then mix rest of the dough ingredients together to form a dough..
- Now mix the filling ingrediemts together. Make small roundels of the dough and stuff each roundel with mushroom stuffing and reshape them to form koftas. Deep fry then koftas and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with little ghee, add the cinnamon and Peppercorns. Add the chopped tomatoes and salt. Let it cook and simmer till the tomatoes are mushy..
- Then add water and keep boiling for 10 minutes. Strain the tomato gravy.Heat another kadhai with some more ghee. Add ginger garlic paste..
- Then add the strained tomato curry and stir. Then add the fried cashew nuts paste.Add jeera powder, salt and leave it to simmer..
- Add red chilli powder, cinnamon powder, little cream.finally add the koftas and serve..
If you find this Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.