Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Lasagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan lasagne recipe. You can have vegan lasagne using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Lasagne:
- Provide 3/4 Head of Cauliflower.
- Take 1 Package of Cherry Tomatoes, halved (Sauce).
- Provide 2 of Red Peppers, chopped (Sauce).
- Use 1 of Onion, chopped (Sauce).
- Use 1 Head of Garlic, Crushed (Sauce).
- Use of Olive Oil (Sauce).
- Use of Oregano (Sauce).
- Prepare of Basil (Sauce).
- Use 3 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes (Sauce).
- Provide 2 Cans of Lentils (Lentils).
- Get 1 Package of Mushrooms, chopped (Lentils).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Liquid Smoke (Lentils).
- Use of Fennel Seed (Lentils).
- Get of Salt & Pepper (Lentils).
- Get 1 Tub of Vegan Cream Cheese (Ricotta).
- Use 1 tsp of Nutmeg (ricotta).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (ricotta).
- Take 2 of Sweet Red Peppers (Bechamel).
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Cornstarch (Bechamel).
- Provide 6 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast Flakes (Bechamel).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice (Bechamel).
- Get 3 Cups of Water (Bechamel).
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Cashews (Bechamel).
- Provide of Salt & Pepper (Bechamel).
- Provide 1/2 Bag of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine, sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 Package of Lasagne Noodles.
- Get 2 Packages of Vegan Cheese.
Instructions to make Vegan Lasagne:
- Rice and toast head of cauliflower. Set aside..
- Sautee all "Sauce" ingredients, except canned tomatoes and basil..
- When cooked thoroughly, add canned tomatoes, basil and 3/4 of toasted cauliflower. Let simmer on very low heat..
- Crush lentils and sautee with mushrooms, liquid smoke, fennel seeds, salt & pepper. Set aside..
- Blend all bechamel ingredients except cashews. (It will be very thin!).
- Soak cashews in hot water for 3 minutes, until softened. Then blend with bechamel liquid..
- Cook bechamel on low heat until thickened, and remove from heat..
- Layer sauce, noodles, bechamel, lentils, spinach, ricotta, aubergine and cheese in pan. Top layer should be vegan cheese..
- For best results, allow to sit at rom temperature for least 3 hours before baking..
- Bake at 180 for 30 minutes or until cooked through and cheese is bubbly..
If you find this Vegan Lasagne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.