Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French apple tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French apple tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. There is much more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. You have to account for various other very important information. Here are a number of the hints that can enable you to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french apple tart recipe. To cook french apple tart you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French apple tart:
- Take 1.5 cups of Sweet pastry crust : Flour/Maida -.
- You need of Sugar – 1/4 th cup.
- Prepare of Salt – 1/4 th tsp.
- Take 1 of Egg -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Apricot glaze : Apricot preserve -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water -.
- Get 1.25 cups of Apple filling : Apple sauce -.
- Take 3 of Sliced apples -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter -.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar -.
- Get of Ground cinnamon – 1/4 th tsp.
Steps to make French apple tart:
- To make the pastry, whisk the butter and then add the sugar. Whisk them together and then add the egg..
- Then add the flour and salt, mix them together to form the dough. Chill the dough for 20 minutes or until firm..
- Then roll the dough to form the flat sheets, and place them into loose bottom tart tins (I have used 2 small tart tins, one single large tart tin can be used)..
- Place them properly and cut the extra edges. Chill them for 20 minutes and the blind bake them for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius. The remove the baking beans and bake them for 3-4 minutes more..
- To make the glaze, heat the apricot preserve with water in a saucepan, cook until it boils. Keep aside to cool down a bit..
- Now spread the apple sauce into the cooled tart shells.To make the caramelised apple slices, heat the sugar in a pan. Once it starts Browning a bit, add ground cinnamon and the slices apples. Cook for few seconds and cool them slightly..
- Place these apples on to the apple sauce in the tart shells, bake them at 200 degree Celsius in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Take them out and while they are warm, brush the glaze on them. Serve slices of the tarts with whipped or clotted cream..
If you find this French apple tart recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.