Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green curry:
- Get 100 grams of green beans.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 1-2 of green chillies if you like it spicy!.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of lime.
- Prepare of Aubergine.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Use Handful of mushrooms.
- Get Handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the garlic, chillis and Thai curry paste. After two minutes, add the chicken and chopped onion..
- Once the chicken has browned, add aubergine and coconut milk, reduce to a simmer..
- Drop in the mushrooms, chopped carrot and green beans then add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful of chopped coriander just before serving and plate up with rice and a squeeze of lime..
If you find this Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.