Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef recipe. To make chilli beef you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli beef:
- Prepare 500 g of 5% minced beef.
- Take 100 g of chopped mushrooms.
- Use 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 tin of red kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
- Get 1 tin of butter bean (optional and juice).
- Prepare 2 tbl of spoons of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbl of chilli powder mild.
- You need 1 of beef stock pot.
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chilli beef:
- Brown mince then add chopped onion garlic and mushroom untill soften.
- Add chill powder salt and pepper.
- Add tomato puree and stir through and mixed well.
- Add tin tomatoes, kidney beans and butter beans if using.
- Using the empty tin of tomatoes fill with water then add to pan then use half again add beef stock pot.
- Bring to boil then simmer for 2/3hours untill the stock has thickened add honey and stir through.
- Serve with rice or jacket potatoes and spoonful of sourcream.
If you find this Chilli beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.