Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Solo cooking: Tasty fish fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Solo cooking: Tasty fish fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Solo cooking: Tasty fish fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to solo cooking: tasty fish fillets recipe. You can have solo cooking: tasty fish fillets using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Solo cooking: Tasty fish fillets:
- Take 2 of small fish fillets.
- Use 2 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of small salad onion.
- Take a few of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1/3 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need a few of cashew nuts.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Solo cooking: Tasty fish fillets:
- Wrap the fish up with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Put in the oven at 200°C for about 20 mins depending on the size of the fillets.
- Wash and chop/slice the sauce ingredients.
- Heat the oil the pan and add the garlic, ginger and chilli flakes and heat gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and cashew nuts and half the lime juice. Continue cooking over a low heat for five minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms. Continue cooking over a low heat for ten minutes.
- When the sauce looks like this….
- Add the rest of the lime juice and the coriander.
- Unwrap the fiah.
- And add the sauce. Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Solo cooking: Tasty fish fillets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.