Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Mushrooms with Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushrooms with Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushrooms with pasta recipe. To cook creamy mushrooms with pasta you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Mushrooms with Pasta:
- Prepare 1 of small onion or a couple of shallots, peeled and finely chopped.
- Provide 1 knob of butter or a dash of olive oil.
- Get 1 punnet of mushrooms.
- You need 100 g of pasta, or more if you're hungry.
- Provide 1/2 clove of garlic, if you 'd like.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of heaped spoonfuls double cream.
- You need 1 handful of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of salt and lots of black pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Mushrooms with Pasta:
- Gently fry the chopped onion in the melted butter until translucent. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and start cooking the pasta..
- Slice the mushrooms and add to the onions, saute, stirring, until tender and cooked through. Add lots of black pepper..
- Add the garlic to the mushrooms, if using, and a squeeze of lemon juice, then stir in the cream and a handful of grated Parmesan. Drain the pasta and stir in to the mushroom sauce. Check for seasoning..
- Serve on a warm plate, topped with some more Parmesan and black pepper and accompanied by a salad tossed in olive oil and lemon juice..
If you find this Creamy Mushrooms with Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.