Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mel’s Ginisang Munggo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mel’s Ginisang Munggo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mel’s ginisang munggo recipe. To cook mel’s ginisang munggo you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mel’s Ginisang Munggo:
- Use 700 g of Pork Shoulder Steak cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of Garlic crushed and chopped.
- Get 2 of Fresh Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 250 g of Mung Beans (soaked in water for 2-4 hrs).
- Take 500 g of King Prawns with Shell.
- Get 1 bag of Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves (or bag of fresh leafy salads lol).
- Use 1 handful of Fresh Chillies or Chilli Flakes.
- Use of Seasoned with a splash of fish sauce and ground black pepper.
Steps to make Mel’s Ginisang Munggo:
- Sauté onions and garlic, cooked until semi-translucent then add chopped tomatoes. Sauté then add the chopped pork shoulders steaks. Cook further until pork has turned brown..
- Add the Mung Beans, stirring. Then add about 2-3 cupful a of water. Boil and lower the heat..
- Cook further until the beans are thoroughly cooked and soft and meat is tender. Water should be a lot less by now..
- Add the chilli flakes or fresh Chillies, then also add the prawns. Cooked further until prawns had changed colours (don’t overcooked the prawns as you don’t want to eat a rubbery textured prawns)..
- Mix in the fresh or frozen baby spinach leaves or like what I did, fresh salad leaves lol. (Didn’t realise I got no spinach leaves so I used what I have in the fridge). Turn off heat..
- Seasoned with ground black pepper and fish sauce sparingly..
- Enjoy and add some pork scratchings and chopped spring onions as garnished. Xx.
If you find this Mel’s Ginisang Munggo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.