Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi-colored vegetable soup recipe. To make multi-colored vegetable soup you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multi-colored vegetable soup:
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Take 1 of leek, the white part.
- Use 6 of mushrooms.
- Take 3 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of small zucchini.
- Provide 1/4 of (of a medium -sized) celery root.
- Get 1/2 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 head of white cabbage (from a small cabbage).
- Take 3 sprigs of leaf celery.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Use 1 cup of orzo (or any kind of pasta, or rice, optionally).
- Provide of virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Use of juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 1/2 l of water.
Steps to make Multi-colored vegetable soup:
- Finely chop the onion and the leek..
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces..
- Cut the potatoes, the carrots, the zucchini and the celery root into cubes..
- Separate the florets of the broccoli.
- And chop the cabbage finely as you would for a salad..
- Sauté the onion and the leek in a pot with a little oil..
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until they absorb all their liquids..
- Add the potatoes, the carrots, the zucchini and the celery root, sauté for a while, then, stir in the wine..
- When it evaporates add water and the leaf celery sprigs..
- When the potatoes and the carrots get slightly tender (in about 15' because you have chopped everything in small pieces) add the broccoli..
- Add the cabbage and the orzo 2-3 minutes later..
- As soon as the vegetables boil add lemon, raw olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.