Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fitness salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fitness salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fitness salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fitness salad recipe. You can have fitness salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fitness salad:
- Get 2-3 of mushrooms cut into slices.
- Use 1-2 of julienned carrots.
- Prepare 2 of julienned peppers.
- Provide 1 of spring onion cut into thin round slices.
- You need 10-12 of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of orange juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chickpeas (boiled and strained).
- Prepare of juice of 1 lime.
- You need of salt, pepper, a little cumin.
- Take 1/2 bunch of parsley, finely chopped.
- Take 125 g of couscous.
- Prepare 250 ml of vegetable stock.
Steps to make Fitness salad:
- Place 2 tbsp of oil in the frying pan and sauté the mushrooms, the carrots, the peppers and the onion..
- Stir in the orange juice and add the chickpeas and the cherry tomatoes..
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice, the rest of the oil, salt, pepper, the cumin and the parsley..
- Place the couscous in a bowl, heat the vegetable stock, pour it over the couscous, cover the bowl with cling film and set it aside for 5 minutes to absorb the stock..
- Mix the vegetables carefully into the couscous and serve!.
If you find this Fitness salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.