Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta recipe. To cook tuna pasta you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna pasta:
- Take 200 gr of pasta.
- Get 1 tin of tuna.
- Provide 1 of few mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 of a red pepper.
- Provide 2 of small onions (or one large).
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tin of tuna.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Use 1 tbsp of capers.
- Get 1 bunch of chives.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 1 of slosh white wine.
- Get 1 dash of olive oil.
- Provide 1 dash of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Tuna pasta:
- Put a pan of water on the stove with a dash of olive oil, a bayleaf, a pinch of salt and an unpeeled clove of garlic. Turn up the heat wait for it to boil.
- Put some oil in a large pan with a pinch of salt. Add the onions, crushed garlic and a pinch of salt. Cook for a few minutes over a gentle heat..
- Chop the red pepper and add together with the chilli flakes. Stir..
- Wash the mushrooms and chop them into small pieces. Add to the pan together with a slosh of white wine. Cover and leave over a low heat for 10 minutes..
- The water should.be boiling by now so add the pasta and turn down to a moderate heat..
- Grate the cheese..
- Chop the tuna into snall chunks. Squeeze the lime juice over the pieces. Chop the chives and get the capers ready too. We'll add these right at the end when we've finished cooking so it's better to have them ready in advance so the pasta doesn't get cold.
- After 10 minutes the veg is ready..
- Strain the pasta and add to the pan..
- Add the tuna, capers and chives and a dash of soy sauce. Stir well..
- Serve in warmed shallow dishes. Add freshly ground black pepper and some grated.cheese. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Tuna pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.