Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potatoes in the oven with mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potatoes in the oven with mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoes in the oven with mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes in the oven with mushrooms recipe. To make potatoes in the oven with mushrooms you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes in the oven with mushrooms:
- Use 6-8 of potatoes.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of small packet of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of sweet red pepper.
- Provide of garlic (I used powder).
- Use 1 of little oil.
- Get of juice of 1 orange.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Provide of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated yellow cheese.
- You need of (or optionally, feta cheese).
Instructions to make Potatoes in the oven with mushrooms:
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut them in half round slices of about 1 cm thick. Place them in the baking tray and dry them off with a tea towel so that they don't have any water..
- Chop the mushrooms, pepper and onion into slices and add them to the baking tray..
- Add the garlic, the juice, the oregano, the parsley, the salt, the pepper and the oil and toss the potatoes well..
- Bake at 180° until they are tender and start to get golden brown..
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and leave in the oven until it melts..
If you find this Potatoes in the oven with mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.