Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in the dutch oven with fragrant potatoes recipe. To cook chicken in the dutch oven with fragrant potatoes you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes:
- Get 4 of chicken legs.
- Take 8 of medium-sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, quartered.
- You need 1 clove of garlic cut in half.
- Take 3 of mushrooms in slices.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, green.
- Use 1 of sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrots in round slices.
- Use 4-5 sprigs of parsley.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Use of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Provide of paprika.
Instructions to make Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes:
- Wash the chicken legs, spread them out on the lid of the Dutch oven and season with salt, pepper, oregano, curry powder and paprika. Rub them so that the spices are distributed evenly..
- Place them at the bottom of the Dutch oven and then, using a spoon, spread the mustard..
- Place the quartered potatoes on the lid without rinsing it. Season with salt and pepper, a little oregano and mix. Spread them on top of the chicken..
- Chop the rest of the vegetables on top and after seasoning with salt and pepper pour the lemon juice and the oil over them, rinse the lid with the water and add that into the pot..
- Cover with the lid and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 2 hours. Check from time to time so that it doesn't get dry and if necessary add a little water..
- When the two hours have passed open the lid and carefully remove the chicken. Mix lightly shaking the pot and place the chicken on top. Grill a little so that it gets golden brown..
If you find this Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.