Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot and Sour Soup-a chinese soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Soup-a chinese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Soup-a chinese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day that you consume things. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup-a chinese soup recipe. You can have hot and sour soup-a chinese soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and Sour Soup-a chinese soup:
- Use 1/4 of chopped cabbage.
- Take 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need 10-12 of french beans.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Provide 3-4 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc of grated ginger.
- Take 2-3 of chopped chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Soup-a chinese soup:
- Chop all the veggies..
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger garlic chillies.
- Then add all the veggies and sauté on high flame.
- Add all sauces salt,black pepper powder..
- Mix 1tsp cornflour with 1/4cup water and add to the pan..add 2-3cups of water.
- Let it cook and boil till it gets thicken..
- Serve in a bowl garnish with green part of onions..
If you find this Hot and Sour Soup-a chinese soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.