Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted mushrooms with garlic and thyme recipe. To cook roasted mushrooms with garlic and thyme you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme:
- Get 16 of even-sized open cup mushrooms.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 5 tbsp of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme:
- Preheat oven to 400f/200c/gas mark 6..
- Over a medium heat, lightly fry the mushrooms in 2 tbsp of oil..
- Arrange the mushrooms in an ovenproof dish with the stalks facing up, with no overlapping..
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning..
- Spoon a little garlic butter onto each mushroom..
- Lightly press the breadcrumbs on top of each mushroom..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top..
If you find this Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.