Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You ought to be very specific whenever you write down the things that you are eating. It is not enough to simply jot down “salad” on a list. The right way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also include the amounts of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you consume, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your mood while you eat. This helps you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll) recipe. To make chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll) you only need 40 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll):
- Use of Veg schezwan noodles.
- Provide 1/4 of sliced capsicum.
- Get 1/2 of sliced carrot.
- Get 8-9 of chopped french beans.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced cabbage.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use Pinch of Maggi masala.
- Provide 1tbps of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1tbps of schezwan sauce.
- Take 1tbps of soya sauce.
- Use 1 bowl of boiled noodles.
- Prepare of Spring roll dough.
- Take 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2tbps of salt.
- You need 1tbps of cooking oil.
- You need of Spring roll stuffing.
- Take as needed of Same as used for cooking noodles.
- Get of Manchurian.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of chopped onion and spring onion.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 bowl of mix with 2 tbps cornflour, and 3 tbps refined flour.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 packet of Manchurian masala.
- Get of Fried rice.
- Use 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 1/4 of diced carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped french beans.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 2-3 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Take 1 bowl of boiled or steamed rice.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1tbps of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2tbps of soya sauce.
Steps to make Chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll):
- In a wok add 2 tbps cooking oil. Now add sliced carrot and french beans. Saute it for 1 minute..
- Now add spring onion and sliced onion and add capsicum and sliced cabbage. And add tomato sauce, soya sauce, 1 tbps schezwan sauce. And cook it for 1 minute..
- Now add boiled noodles and mix them all well. Schezwan noodles are ready to serve..
- Now in a bowl add wheat flour, 1/2 tbps salt, 1 tbps oil and knead a soft dough by adding little amount of water..
- Now take a medium size ball of this dough and roll it in circle. Roll like chapati, now cut the edge and take square out of it..
- Now at one side of square add noodles stuffing (same as you cooked the schezwan noodles) and roll it in cylindrical shape and close the end by applying very lite amount of water..
- Wheat flour spring roll wrap.
- Now take oil in a pan to deep fry these spring roll. Fry them till golden brown. Take them out and keep on tissue paper to soak extra oil. Spring rolls are ready to serve..
- Now in a wok add 2 tbps oil and add some chopped garlic, small diced carrot and french beans. Saute it for 1 minute..
- Now add spring onion and normal onion, with chopped cabbage and capsicum saute it for another 1 minute.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, Maggi masala, tomato sauce, soya sauce. Mix well. Now add steamed or boiled rice and mix all well. Fried rice are ready to serve..
- For Manchurian balls, in a bowl add chopped cabbage, grated carrot, chopped onion, and some spring roll, chopped capsicum, salt, red chilli powder, 2 tbps cornflour and 3 tbps refined flour. Mix them all well..
- Make lemon size ball out of it and deep fry till golden brown. Manchurian balls are ready..
- Now add 1 tbps oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, some amount of chopped cabbage, capsicum, onion and saute it for 1 minute. Then add Ching's Manchurian masala and add cup of water and mix well..
- Cook for 2 minutes and add Manchurian balls in it. And mix well. Manchurian is ready to serve..
If you find this Chinese platter(with wheat flour spring roll) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.