Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's blue cheese and pineapple mushroom cup recipe. To cook sig's blue cheese and pineapple mushroom cup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup:
- Use 2 large of flat mushrooms, stalks removed.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ,of blue vein cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp of of philatelphia cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of pineapple juice from can.
- Prepare 4 slice of pineapple , from can.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of fresh crushed pepper corns.
- Use 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- Get 1 clove of of garlic , crushed.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of Graham cracker or similar crushed.
Steps to make Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup:
- Clean the mushrooms, remove stalks.
- Mix the two cheeses with the juice , two chopped up slices of pineapple (leave the other two intact set aside), the pepper and tarragon..
- Fill the mushrooms with the mixture. Top with the slice of Put into a ovenproof dish ..
- Cook in a preheated oven medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully lift out of oven and turn up heat a little higher in oven .Drizzle mushrooms with olive oil and add half a crushed graham cracker over top of each mushroom.
- Bake until golden on top..
- I ate them with some crusty fresh brown bread . You can of course use smaller mushrooms and devide the mixture..
If you find this Sig's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Mushroom Cup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.