Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys tasty baked chicken parcels, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys tasty baked chicken parcels, gf df ef sf nf you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 of chicken leg & thigh joints.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce (see my profile for a gf recipe).
- Use 1 of onion, peeled & sliced.
- Use 50 grams of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter, cubed.
- Get 1 pinch of chopped rosemary.
Instructions to make Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil, big enough to hold each chicken joint and be able to fold over and cover it.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt, pepper and a little worcestershire sauce.
- Top each with the sliced onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add a little lemon juice, some of the butter and the rosemary to each then close the parcels by folding the edges in towards the middle. Don't close them too tightly, give the chicken a little room inside.
- Cook for 35 minutes, then open the foil, baste with the juices and cook a further 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- Baste again and serve in the foil if desired.
- These are great done on the BBQ grill too, ideal for outdoor eating, the kids love to use their hands and a paper plate! Just pop the parcels on the grill over indirect heat and close the lid.
- You can add more vegetables to the foil parcels to make a more substantial meal for an al fresco supper or even camping. Try adding a sliced potato, half a carrot, slicd bell pepper and some cut string beans underneath the chicken in each parcel. Season the veg before putting the chicken on top, then season the chicken too.
- Change the seasonings you use too. Balsamic vinegar instead of worcestershire sauce, taco seasoning in place of salt & pepper, a dash of white wine, anything you want!.
If you find this Vickys Tasty Baked Chicken Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.