Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. Quite literally, you are. As an example, meats like chicken include amino acids which are significant as they can help to repair muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you have a meal correctly. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In straightforward terminology, some food is superior for us and some not so good. Inferior foods contain empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to help you reduce sickness and disease. The nutritional types of food is where you will find superfoods.
Some other good quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. As commented on, vitamins are important plus a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they give you a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe. You can have leftover chicken steak shawarma using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Prepare of Marinated chicken recipe. Link connected (see recipe).
- Use 3-4 of pita bread.
- Get 1 of carrot (julien small cut).
- Provide 1 of capsicum (julien small cut).
- Take 150 gm of cabbage.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbl of chilli sauce.
- You need 2/3 of potatoes for french fries.
- Get Half cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need Half cup of mayo garlic sauce.
Steps to make Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Fry chicken steak pieces then julienne cut them.
- In the same pan add oil then fry capsicum, carrot and cabbage then add fried chicken and soy and chilli sauce. Mix them well. Cook for 2 mint.
- In a bowl mix chilli garlic ketchup and mayo garlic sauce to make shawarma sauce.
- Cut potatoes and fry them as we make french fries..
- Now take pita bread. Spread shawarma sauce then add chicken veggies and french fries. Wrap with butter paper. it's ready.
If you find this Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.