Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Citrus Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Citrus Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Citrus Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys citrus mushrooms, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can cook vickys citrus mushrooms, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Citrus Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Use 450 grams of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 120 ml of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 120 ml of orange juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon or lime juice.
- Get 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of grated orange zest.
- Take 1 tsp of grated lemon or lime zest.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe on my profile (vic20adamant).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of herbs of choice like oregano, coriander etc.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Citrus Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice them into medium sized pieces.
- Place the mushrooms, olive oil, sesame oil, juices and grated zests into a saucepan. Heat the mixture until it begins to boil. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and put in a glass dish or bowl. Add the garlic, paprika, worchestershire sauce, salt, and any other herbs. Allow everything to cool, then refrigerate overnight and serve the next day..
- This is a cold dish that my dad would serve with all manner of things, salads, fish etc. My sister hated it but I quite liked it. I think it's probably an aquired taste!.
- This is the original recipe but where it asked for 120ml orange juice and orange zest with lemon juice & zest, my dad made it with 120ml lime juice as he preferred the lime but you may have to adjust the balance of lime/orange/lemon to suit your taste as he doesn't remember how much he actually used to put in (bless him, he's 75 lol!).
- As expected, my hubby absolutely hated this dish! So I rinsed the dressing off his, made a garlic cream sauce, heated the mushrooms through, served on a slice of toasted ciabatta and he loved it, said it had the best flavour ever! Just goes to show you can save anything…..!.
If you find this Vickys Citrus Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.