Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys lemon mushroom butter, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. To cook vickys lemon mushroom butter, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Use 250 grams of softened butter or dairy-free spread.
- Take 250 grams of chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Get 30 grams of dried porcini mushrooms or mixed mushrooms such as shiitake and oyster, soaked, drained then finely chopped.
- Use 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Use 3 clove of of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of sprigs of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of juice from half a lemon.
- Take 2 tbsp of brandy.
- Provide 1 of handful of chopped parsley and tarragon.
- Prepare 1 of mixed salad leaves and toast to serve.
Steps to make Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Melt 50g of the butter then fry off the onion and garlic in it until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and coat in the butter, then cook until soft, around 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and brandy and cook for 2 minutes or until the liquid has gone.
- Take off the heat and remove the thyme sprigs.
- Mix in the parsley and tarragon then let cool completely.
- Mix the mushrooms with the rest of the butter and divide into 4 ramekins.
- Chill until firm or up to 2 days, then serve.
- One ramekin will be enough for 2 people to share. Serve spread on toasted bagette or ciabatta bread with a mixed salad.
If you find this Vickys Lemon Mushroom Butter, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.