Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys triple braised pork & apple casserole, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys triple braised pork & apple casserole, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 8 of pork loin steaks, trimmed.
- Use 4 of gluten-free pork sausages, sliced.
- Take 150 grams of bacon, trimmed and chopped.
- You need 100 grams of peas.
- Get 100 grams of carrots, diced.
- Get 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of apples, peeled, cored and thickly diced.
- Use 100 grams of baby button mushrooms, halved.
- Prepare 500 ml of ham stock.
- Take 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 100 ml of apple juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
Steps to make Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Season each side of the pork steaks with the chicken seasoning and lay on top of the sliced sausage and vegetables in a large casserole dish..
- Pour in the stock and apple juice so it's enough to cover everything. You may need more or less depending on the size of the dish you use.
- Braise at gas 4 /180C / 350°F for 1 hour or slow cook for 8 hours.
- Serve with mustard mashed potato https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334012-vickys-sausages-with-mustard-mash-onion-gravy-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- This is a great recipe for using up veg left in the fridge. I've used broccoli, corn, peppers, squash and made sweet potato mash instead. It's very versatile. Sometimes I leave the sausage whole, sometimes I cube the steaks. Easy to change up!.
If you find this Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.