Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Exotic Mushroom Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Exotic Mushroom Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to exotic mushroom pasta recipe. To make exotic mushroom pasta you only need 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Exotic Mushroom Pasta:
- Provide of main.
- Prepare 125 grams of Oyester Mushrooms.
- Provide 140 grams of Mixed Exotic Mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper, sliced into strips.
- Take 1 of Lemon, cut in half.
- Provide 50 grams of Butter, cut into cubes.
- Use 30 grams of finely grated Parmessan (or vegetarian alternative).
- Take 2 tbsp of dried Parsley.
- Get 3 clove of of Garlic, crushed.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of pasta.
- Take 300 grams of Flour (00 or plain will do).
- Get 3 medium of Eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Exotic Mushroom Pasta:
- Seive the flour into a bowl. Using your hand, create a well in the middle..
- Crack the 3 eggs into the well..
- Add 1tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of salt..
- Gradually pull the flour into the eggs, using your hands to mix them together, revolving your hand in a claw shape and then bringing the flour over and pressing in..
- Once mixed, knead the dough thoroughly until it's smooth and elastic. Wrap it in clingfilm and place in the fridge for 30mins..
- Remove the dough from the fridge and place onto well floured surface. Roll the dough out into a long sheet of pasta. Whilst rolling out, gently pull on one of the sides to help stretch it out. Ensure you continually turn the pasta dough around and flip it over on the otherside as you go..
- Once rolled to about 3mm thickness (if you hold it up to the light you should be able to see your hand through it), finely slice the pasta into long thin strips..
- Bring a pan of salted water to boil..
- Heat 3tbsp of olive oil in a large deep frying pan..
- Add the pepper and crushed garlic with a pinch of salt, frying gently until the garlic is browned..
- Add the mushrooms to the frying pan and add the pasta to the boiling water. Cook both for about 3-5mins..
- Squeeze hall the lemon into the frying pan and reduce the heat to low..
- Using tongs or a slotted spoon, take the pasta out of the water and add to the frying. Allow any of the water to drip from the pasta into the frying pan. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon, stir around then add the parsley, butter and cheese..
- Keep mixing until the cheese and butter have melted and the pasta has a nice sheen from the sauce coating it..
If you find this Exotic Mushroom Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.