Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Sausage + Cabbage Casserole 🤗 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Sausage + Cabbage Casserole 🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sausage + Cabbage Casserole 🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my sausage + cabbage casserole 🤗 recipe. You can cook my sausage + cabbage casserole 🤗 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Sausage + Cabbage Casserole 🤗:
- Prepare 8 of Sausages.
- Take 2 tbls of olive oil or 1 tbls Butter.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sage onion stuffing mix.
- Use 2 Cups of Chicken stock boiling to add to stuffing mix.
- Get 1/4 of Savoy Cabbage chopped.
- Use 5 of Medium potatoes cut into 1 inch square shapes.
- Take 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- You need 1/4 of large Onion.
- Get 1 Tin of Beans in Tomato sauce.
- Take of Salt and Black pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tbls of Mixed Pork Spice (optional).
Steps to make My Sausage + Cabbage Casserole 🤗:
- In a skillet or frying pan add the olive oil or Butter heat up then add the cajun and pork spice also the sausage fry until browned all around then take the sausages off and set aside..
- A in the same pan add the onions and chopped cabbage and the potatoes fry altogether until the cabbage is starting to wilt..
- Add the boiling water to the stuffing mix and mix together. Add to the frying pan and mix in..
- Mix stuffing in..
- Next add the tin of beans and mix all together. Transfer it all to a casserole or oven dish with a lid and grease it first. Preheat oven 180°C..
- Slice the sausages into 1/2 inch slices and add them to the casserole stir to mix then add to the oven cook for 30 minutes stirring in the middle of the cooking time, if it seems dry add another cup of chicken stock..
- Serve and Enjoy.
If you find this My Sausage + Cabbage Casserole 🤗 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.