Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 'V' Creamy pan-fried pork with Apple and sage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'V' Creamy pan-fried pork with Apple and sage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'v' creamy pan-fried pork with apple and sage recipe. You can cook 'v' creamy pan-fried pork with apple and sage using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 'V' Creamy pan-fried pork with Apple and sage:
- Prepare 4 of pork loin steaks.
- Take 1 of red onion thickly sliced.
- Get 100 grams of (4oz) mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of eating apple cored and cut into wedges.
- Get 2 tbsp of plain flour (all purpose flour).
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil…(i used extra virgin oil ).
- Get 200 ml of (7fl oz) crème fraiche.
- Prepare 150 ml of (1/4) apple cider or juice…(i used juice ).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of Garlic Granules, Sage, Thyme, Oregano, Paprika and 1/2 tsp of Rosemary.
- Provide 1 of sea salt and black pepper to season.
Steps to make 'V' Creamy pan-fried pork with Apple and sage:
- combine the flour with the 1/2 tsp each of Paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the pork and coat in the seasoned flour..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the pork and brown well for 2-3 mins on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the red oinion, mushrooms and apples to the pan fry for 3-4 mins until browned. Add the cider or juice, garlic granules, sage,rosemary, thyme, Oregano and crème fraiche and stir gently.
- Return the pork to the pan, bring to a simmer and cook for around 10 mins until the pork is cooked through. we had it with baby boiled potatoes and broccoli.
If you find this 'V' Creamy pan-fried pork with Apple and sage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.