Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's thai chicken balls with noodle soup recipe. You can have sig's thai chicken balls with noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup:
- You need 250 grams of minced chicken.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- Take 2 of spring onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- Get 900 ml of good quality vegetable or chicken stock.
- Use 2 stalks of lemon grass crushed.
- Get 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- Use 2 of small chilies finely sliced.
- Take 125 grams of rice noodles or 2×150 grams straight to wok noodles.
- You need 150 grams of finely sliced shitake mushroom.
- Get 1 of red pepper deseeded and sliced.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Use 1 of lime cut into wedges for serving.
- You need 20 grams of chopped fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup:
- Mix mince with springonion,Thai curry paste and coriander.Form 16 little balls,set aside.
- Heat stock in a deep pan and simmer stock,crush and bruise,lemongrass with rollingpin add to stock.Boil for 5 minutes,add garlic and chilli then drop in the meatballs bring back to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles,mushrooms and pepper and continue to cook for about 10 minutes,or until the noodles and meatballs are cooked.Turn down heat to low add coconut milk,lime juice,coriander and fish sauce.Taste and season adding more chillies and fish sauce if needed..
If you find this Sig's Thai chicken balls with noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.