Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetable Sabji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetable Sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable sabji recipe. You can cook mixed vegetable sabji using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Vegetable Sabji:
- Provide 2 of Carrots cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cabbage cut finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Take 1 of Potato small cut in cubes.
- Take 1 cup of mix vegetable(Cauliflower, Paneer, french beans, mushrooms).
- You need 1 of Finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 of Finely chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1.5 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Saunf / fennel powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetable Sabji:
- First, heat a karahi/ pan. Add oil. When it heats,add the Mustard seeds and cumin seeds..
- When the seeds splutter, add hing. Stir once. Add onions. Stir and saute' till soft. Then add the Ginger garlic paste. Saute well. Add turmeric powder and mix well..
- Then add potatoes and combine well. Then add carrots, cabbage and mix well. Add 1/4 cup hot water, pinch of salt and sugar and cook with cover on medium flame..
- When veggies are soft add peas, tomatoes and cook again till the tomatoes are done. Then mix all spices in a small bowl and make a paste with water. Add it to the subji, mix well. Adjust salt as per taste. Then add gram masala and mix..
- Then cook covered for 1 minute to let the subji absorb the spices. Then turn off flame. Then lastly mix in the lemon juice and combine well..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve it hot with paratha, fulka roti or with Dal and rice. Enjoy yummy meal..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Sabji recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.