Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hakka noodles recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hakka noodles recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you are eating stuff. This makes it possible to discover when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a short time you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating since you’re bored. This is essential because those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hakka noodles recipe recipe. You can cook hakka noodles recipe using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hakka noodles recipe:
- You need 11/2 of packet of hakka noodles.
- You need as required of Water for boiling noodles.
- Prepare 02 of medium sliced onion.
- Prepare 02 of medium sliced capsicum.
- Prepare 02 of medium sliced carrot.
- You need 6-7 of french beans.
- Prepare 01 of small bowl chopped & boiled mushroom.
- Prepare 01 of small bowl tofu.
- Provide 9-10 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Get 02 of green chillies or according to your taste.
- Get as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 02 tbsp of oil.
- Take 01 tsp of butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 02 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 02 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 02 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Provide 01 tsp of ajinomoto.
Steps to make Hakka noodles recipe:
- All ingredients.
- Take a vessel add 03 glass water and let it boil.
- Once water boils add hakka noodles according to instructions on packet.(do not overcook else noodles will turn mussy).
- Strain water.
- Add cold water to stop further cooking of noodles and then add 01 tsp oil to avoid sticking with each other..
- Now, take a heavy bottom pan add 02 tbsp oil and 01 butter.
- Add garlic and saute well for 30 sec approx.
- Add slit green chillies and onions and saute well till onions become translucent.
- Now add all chopped vegetables and saute for 2-3min as we have to keep vegetables crunchy..
- Add tofu & boiled mushrooms and mix it.
- Add boiled noodles and add sauces – soya sauce, green chilli sauce, vinegar.
- Add salt and black pepper powder as per your taste and 01 tsp ajinomoto.
- Mix it well.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves(optional) as everybody does not like coriander leaves in noodles..
- Mix it thoroughly again and serve it hot and spicy hakka noodles.
If you find this Hakka noodles recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.