Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pepperoni pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pepperoni pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepperoni pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepperoni pizza recipe. To cook pepperoni pizza you only need 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepperoni pizza:
- You need 4 cup of maida (all-purpose flour).
- Provide 2 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 4 tsp of sugar.
- Provide Half cup of milk warm.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of Onion : diced.
- Get 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 of Tomatoes : large.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide of Salt : to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chili flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken boneless cubes.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dahi.
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Take 2 tbsp of shan tikka masala.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Take of Cheddar chesse grated as much as you like.
- You need of Mozeralla chesse grated as much as you like.
- Get of Sausages as much as you like.
- Use of Mushrooms sliced as much as you like.
- Prepare of Olives sliced.
- Get of Capsium.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Pepperoni.
Instructions to make Pepperoni pizza:
- Dough Mix maida with yeast, egg, sugar, milk, oil and salt knead with lukewarm water. Keep at a warm place for 2-3 hours. If it is cold, place near heater or in the kitchen cabnet. The dough will rise..
- PIZZA SAUCE Sauté finely chopped onions, add garlic. Make tomato puree in blender with some water. Add the puree and Tomato ketchup, Salt, Red chili flakes, Oregano, Thyme, Sugar, A little water if needed. Cook on medium flame till thick. Or You can use ready made pizza sauce.
- CHICKEN TIKKA CHUNKS Marinate chicken cubes in crushed red chilli, Dahi, Lemon and tikka masala for an hour. Add extra chilli powder if you like it extra hot. In a pan take 2 tbsp of oil add the marinated chicken and let it cook in its own water When the chicken is tender and cooked set aside And give koilay ki dhuni. Put a piece of foil in the center of the chicken, Heat koila on stove and put.
- ASSEMBLING AND BAKING Take a pizza pan and flatten the dough in it. Keep it as thick as you like. Spread pizza sauce over the flattened dough then spread the chicken chunks, sausages, mushrooms, onions, capsicums add lots and lots of cheese add olives on the top and sprinkle seasoning. pre-heat stove oven for 25-30 minutes on medium flame. Place the pizza pan inside the stove oven (pateela with stones or without stones) and bake it for 30 mins. Or you can Bake in gas or electric oven, 180°.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Pepperoni pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.