Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg hakka Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg hakka Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This will help you find out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a day or two you could notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may also be able to determine when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is important because, once they are revealed, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg hakka noodles recipe. To cook veg hakka noodles you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg hakka Noodles:
- Provide 1 packet of veg hakka noodles.
- Provide 1 of sliced carrot.
- Provide 1 bowl of sliced french beans.
- Provide 1 bowl of sliced green, yellow, red mix bell pepper.
- Use 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare As needed of Some sliced spring onion.
- Take leaves of Some chopped spring onion.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get 3tbps of oil to cook and boil.
- Take as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Some seasoning herbs.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Water to boil noodles.
- Prepare Pinch of Maggi masala.
Instructions to make Veg hakka Noodles:
- In vessel add 2 tbps salt, 1 tbps cooking oil, hakka noodles and water to soak the noodles well. Now boil these noodles for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Drain the water completely and wash noodles with normal water..
- Now in a pan add 1 tbps oil and add sliced carrot. And saute for 1 minute.
- Now add french beans and onion and spring onion and spring onion leaves chopped. Saute for 1 more minute.
- Now add mix colored bell peppers, salt as per taste, red chilli powder as per taste, some seasoning herbs, pinch of Maggi masala, tomato sauce, soya sauce and mix it well. And saute for 1 minute more..
- Now add boiled noodles in it and mix it well. Veg hakka noodles are ready to serve.
If you find this Veg hakka Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.