Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked italian crossitini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked italian crossitini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked italian crossitini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked italian crossitini recipe. To cook baked italian crossitini you only need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked italian crossitini:
- Prepare 1 of garlic bread loaf.
- Use 1 cup of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of tikka masala or tandori masala.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 4,5 of mushrooms.
- You need 4,5 of olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chedder cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Baked italian crossitini:
- Cut ready garlic loaf in 3 inch slices…
- In a bowl mix ketchu and garlic sauce.. set a side.
- In another bowl marinate chicken with g. G paste, masala and lemon juuce.
- Leave for half n hour…
- Fry in 1 tbsp oil…
- Cut all veggies in cubes…
- Shredded cheese…
- Now in all slices spread sauce…
- Then put cooked chicken, veggies n cheese (as we do for pizza).
- Sprinkle some oregano and red chilli flakes on top…
- Baked for 5,6 min in preheated oven(just to melt cheese)…
- Serve with garlic and ketchup.. best tea time item…
- NOTE: you can do variation in it as I sometime use Thai chilli garlic sauce in MARINATION or Bar b q sauce, anything available in fridges…
- As these days variety of sauce are available so I do changes…
If you find this Baked italian crossitini recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.