Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori mushrooms recipe. You can have tandoori mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Mushrooms:
- Take 200 vm of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 Cup of Plain Yoghurt(Hung Curd- preferably).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 tsp of Tandoori Masala Powder: Homemade/Store bought.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Peppercorn Freshly Cracked.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 4-5 of Skewers (For Grilling).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Paste.
- Get 1 of Grill Pan/Tray.
- Take 1 of Grill Rack Optional.
Instructions to make Tandoori Mushrooms:
- First up: Clean & Wash the Mushrooms well & set aside for sometime…Keep rest other ingredients readily available & handy.
- Tandoori Marinade: In a large mixing bowl: Add in the Curd, Salt, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Peppers, Chilli Powder, Lemon Juice & most importantly- The Tandoori Masala Powder…Mix everything well together until nicely combined.
- Add in the Mushrooms to it & coat it all along, gently & carefully using your hands (mushrooms being very soft & delicate, easy to get broken) & set aside for at least an hour’s time, cover it with a lid.
- Now, preheat the oven for 10 mins on its Grill mode… Time to skewer the Mushrooms by stacking it at certain static gaps between each one of them & line up in a row- Place the skewered Mushrooms onto the Grill Pan.
- Grill it for about 10-12 mins time, evenly on its all sides… Turn off the oven & let it sit inside it for another 5 mins time.
- Take it out off the oven & dish out nicely & serve it hot with your favourite Chutney/Dip & some Onion Roundels, Lemon Roundels/Wedges/Slices, Green Chillies, etc. or any similar green salads.RELISH the DELISH.
If you find this Tandoori Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.