Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Walnuts & Mushrooms on Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Walnuts & Mushrooms on Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy walnuts & mushrooms on toast recipe. To make creamy walnuts & mushrooms on toast you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Walnuts & Mushrooms on Toast:
- Use 1 Tbsp of Avocado oil.
- Use 1 cup of walnuts chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of button mushrooms sliced fine.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped fine.
- Get 4-5 of shallots chopped fine.
- Get 1 of lime juice.
- Take as per taste of Rock Salt.
Steps to make Creamy Walnuts & Mushrooms on Toast:
- Slice the mushrooms, chop the walnuts, chop the garlic and shallots..
- In a wok heat avocado oil, add garlic and shallots and cook till softened a little. Add walnuts and cook until browned a little bit. Add salt and little black pepper powder. Stir. Set aside.
- Add half of cooked walnuts to a blender, add 1/4 cup water, lime juice and make a creamy paste. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms to the rest of the cooked walnuts in the wok and add rest of black pepper powder and salt. Cover and cook for 10 mins..
- Take baguettes and put in a wok with little avocado oil heated. Brown on both sides and set aside. Add the creamy walnut and add mushrooms, plate and enjoy.
If you find this Creamy Walnuts & Mushrooms on Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.