Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir Fried Mushrooms Matar Masala M3 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Mushrooms Matar Masala M3 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Mushrooms Matar Masala M3 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried mushrooms matar masala m3 recipe. To cook stir fried mushrooms matar masala m3 you need 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fried Mushrooms Matar Masala M3:
- Prepare 250 gms of Button Mushrooms Washed and Cleaned Cut into 2 halves.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Peas Preboiled.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cauliflower Preboiled.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Onions Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies Finely Chopped.
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies Slited.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 3-4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Provide 3-4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Star Anise Optional.
- Prepare 4-5 of Black Pepper corns Freshly Cracked.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 of Tomato Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fresh Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 slice of lemon wedges.
- You need 1-2 Cups of Water (Room Temperature).
Steps to make Stir Fried Mushrooms Matar Masala M3:
- Heat up a frying pan over the medium flame: Add in the tempering spices, one by one- Sauté until it releases its fine aroma- Add in the chopped onions, sauté until translucent.
- Add in the Ginger-Garlic Paste, sauté until the raw smell goes off- Add in the chopped tomatoes, salt & sugar- sauté until a bit mushy.
- Add in the rest other dry ground spices, one by one & sauté, until nicely combined- Add in the water now & allow it to cook for another 2-3 mins time.
- Goes in the halved mushrooms into the same now- Put the flame on high at this point until the mushrooms start releasing its water- keep stirring continuously but gently (mushrooms are very soft & tends to get broken very easily).
- Now, give all a good mix altogether, keeping the flame on medium-high at this point, allow it to cook for another 8-10 mins time until the mushrooms are well cooked & incorporated into the gravy- Cover the lid of the pan.
- Once done: Add in the Garam Masala Powder, a bit more roasted Bhuna Masala Powder & a dollop of butter- Finely Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves- A final good mix….
- Turn off the flame & let it sit on the hot oven for about 10 mins time more.Dish out on the serving platter- Serve Hot, with Jeera Rice/Peas Pulao/Fried Rice, Roti/Naan/Kulcha/Chapati, or similar.ENJOY YOUR MEAL.
If you find this Stir Fried Mushrooms Matar Masala M3 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.