Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed vegetables recipe. You can have sautéed vegetables using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sautéed Vegetables:
- Get As required of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar/ Lime Juice.
- Provide as required of Spring Onions.
- Use 1 of Med Sliced Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sliced Zucchini.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sliced French Beans.
- Get 100 gms of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 150 gms of Par Boiled Broccoli.
- You need as needed of Lettuce Leaves (Optional).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sliced Purple Cabbage (normal will also do).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Mixed Cube Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Baby Corn.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Sautéed Vegetables:
- Any vegetable if not available you can skipp it..
- In a wok add oil and Butter. Let the Butter Melt..
- Then add chopped garlic and saute until its colour starts to change..
- Now add carrots and baby corn, saute until half cooked. We will add veggies according to the time they take to cook..
- Then add mushrooms, saute for 4-5 mins and then add zucchini and french beans. Saute them for 4-5 mins too..
- Then add par boiled broccoli and purple cabbage, Saute for 2-3 mins..
- At last add cubed bell peppers and saute for 1-2 mins not more than that. And yess do not slow down gas, cook on med to high flame only, that will retain its crunchiness..
- Now add all the seasonings- Salt, Black Pepper, soy sauce, Vinegar, sesame seeds, sugar and green onions.
- Sprinkle some seaame seeds and green onions on plate too. Garnish with Lettuce Leaves..
If you find this Sautéed Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.