Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Mushroom Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Mushroom Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled mushroom tikka recipe. To cook grilled mushroom tikka you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Mushroom Tikka:
- Use 250 gms of Mushroom.
- You need 250 gms of Paneer.
- Use 3 of capsicum.
- Take of For Marination.
- Get 250 gms of hung curd.
- Take 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide 1 table spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Provide as per taste of Salt and chilli powder.
- You need as required of Oil for greasing.
Instructions to make Grilled Mushroom Tikka:
- In a mixing bowl take the hung curd. And to it add all the masalas for marination like jeera powder, ajwain, kasuri methi, amchur, chaat masala, oil, lemon juice, corn flour,garam masala and mix well.
- Wash the mushroom thoroughly with water and dip them in marination. Cut the paneer and the capsicum in squares and dip them also in the marination. Cut the paneer in thick cubes as they will become soft while grilling and may fall from the skewer.
- Now skew them on the skewers and grill them in any way you like, you can grill them in the microwave, otg or I have used my desi charcoal tandoor to grill them. Grill them and serve hot with any chutney.
If you find this Grilled Mushroom Tikka recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.