Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie mug pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie mug pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie mug pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of morning you take in items. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is critical because, once they are identified, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie mug pasta recipe. To make veggie mug pasta you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie mug pasta:
- Take 1 bowl of boiled pasta.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Provide 1 of small sliced carrot.
- Provide 1 of sliced capsicum.
- Use 1 bowl of chopped french beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled broccoli.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Get As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use As per taste of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of small bowl of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Veggie mug pasta:
- In a pan add 2 tbps cooking oil. Add sliced carrot and saute for 1 minute..
- Now add french beans saute for 1 minute..
- Now add sliced onion and saute for 1 minute and add black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt, tomato sauce and capsicum and mix well. Cook for another 1 minute..
- Add boiled corn and broccoli. Mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Now in cooker add salt on it's base and preheat for 5 minutes. Take a cup add tomato sauce on base and add grated cheese. Add boiled pasta in it sprinkle salt and black pepper powder and on top add sauce and grated cheese again. Put this cup on salt and close lid without whistle. Take mug out after 5 minutes. Add mug cheese pasta is ready..
If you find this Veggie mug pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.