Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce recipe. To cook vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce:
- Provide 200 g of mushrooms cuts into halves.
- Take 1 of small capsicum cuts into square pieces.
- Provide 5-6 of baby corns cuts into square pieces.
- You need 2 of medium onions cuts into slices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Shrimps.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- Get as taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take of For peri peri sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of fresh red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce:
- First prepared peri peri sauce by blend all ingredients with olive oil under peri peri sauce into a food processor. Keep aside the sauce..
- Heat oil in a pan..add onion fry for 2-3 mins. Add rest of the vegetables and stir it. Add shrimps too..
- Cook it while mushroom leaves water and cook with its water in high flame..Cook until veggies are 80 percent cook but still little crunchy..
- Add peri peri sauce, salt and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes in high..
- Add fresh cream and mixed well. Switch off flame.. served hot with any kind of flat breads…
- Garnished with some chopped green onion..
- Note: For peri peri sauce you can adjust the spicyness just adding more chillies..
If you find this Vegetables saute in creamy peri peri sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.