Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe. To cook mushroom peas and corn biryani you only need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom peas and corn biryani:
- Use 1 packet of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 3 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 3 tsp of biryani masala.
- You need 1 cup of kotmir leaves.
- You need Little of pudina.
- Provide 3 tsp of yogurt.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
- Provide 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare As required of Kesar milk.
Instructions to make Mushroom peas and corn biryani:
- Put onions, green chillies, jeera and garam masala in little oil and ghee.
- Add tomatoes to the above mixture.
- Add green peas.
- Add corn and put all the masala and water.
- Add mushrooms and capsicum to this.
- Cook the above and add kotmir leaves and pudina.
- In another pan make onion barista…fry onions till dark brown and put on tissue paper.
- In a pot boil rice with all spices and biryani masala.
- Drain the rice when half cooked.
- Grease the vessel with ghee and put gravy first, then rice, then put fried onions, kotmir leaves and pudina leaves, kesar milk and repeat the process for 3 layers..now put the biryani on medium flame for 10 mins.
- Now our biryani is ready..garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.