Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom Dum Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom dum biryani recipe. You can cook mushroom dum biryani using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Dum Biryani:
- Prepare 2 Packets of Mushroom.
- Take 1 Kg of Biryani Basmati Rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use as needed of Marata Mokku.
- Get as required of Cloves.
- Prepare As needed of Cardamom.
- Get as required of Sombu.
- Get as required of Brinji Leaves.
- You need 1 of Small Onion.
- Take 1 of Big Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare as per need of Mint.
- Use 1 of Lemon Juice.
- Provide as needed of Curd.
- Use As needed of Turmeric Powder.
- Use As required of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take as required of Garam Masala.
- Provide As required of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil.
Steps to make Mushroom Dum Biryani:
- In a Vessel, Add some Oil and Add the Onion and Green Chillies to it and Fry well.
- Then Add the Ginger Garlic Paste, Small Onion, Tomato, Curd, Mint, Marata Mokku, Cloves, Lavangam, Cardomom, Sombu, Brinji Leaves, Small Onion, Tomato, Mint, Lemon Juice, Curd, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Coriander Powder, Salt and the Mushrooms to it and Fry well.
- Then Add 3 Tumblers of Water and after the Water gets Boiled, Add the Biryani Basmati Rice to it.
- Then in a Dosa Pan, place this Vessel and Add Weights to it and let it be in Dhum for 30 Minutes and then we can take it out for Serving and our Mushroom Dum Biryani is Ready Now!!.
- Thanks to CookPad Team for giving Me an Opportunity to Post My Recipe over here!! #ilovecooking #3minutes_videos_ #GA4 #week16 #veganlife #Cookpadturns4 #2020fav.
If you find this Mushroom Dum Biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.