Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Subz Pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Subz Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Subz Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to subz pulao recipe. To cook subz pulao you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Subz Pulao:
- Take 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Use 4-5 of mushrooms chopped.
- Take 1/2 of carrot chopped.
- You need 1 of small capsicum.
- Use 2 tbsp of paneer cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Provide 1 of small tomato.
- Provide as required of Few corn kernels.
- You need as needed of Few peas.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Red chilli powder.
- Provide as needed of Garam masala.
- Prepare As needed of Kitchen king masala.
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- You need 2 of Tejpata.
- Provide As required of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Subz Pulao:
- Chop all the veggies in small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera tejpata mushrooms capsicum onion n carrots. Cook for a while. Add corn, paneer n tomato. Add the spices mentioned (to taste)..
- Don’t overcook tomatoes, else they will turn mushy. Add in cooked rice. I added peas to rice while boiling. You can add with corns. Give a good mix. Garnish with fresh coriander. Squeeze some lemon. And Done!.
If you find this Subz Pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.