Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of morning you consume items. This can help you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll see, for example, that though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is extremely useful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe. You can have fillet mignon with mushroom sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce:
- You need 450 gms of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide of Garlic cloves 2-3.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of For veggies(carrot,zucchini,French beans)olive oil and butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Thyme.
- Provide of For mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide of Water as required.
- Use to taste of (Salt,pepper,garlic powder,chicken powder,thyme).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Mushroom chopped.
Instructions to make Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce:
- Marinate beef steak with only salt and pepper and olive oil and rest it for 2-3 hours..
- Make the grill pan very hot but do not grease the pan,grease the meat with olive oil and place in on hot pan..
- Grill for 3-4 min than flip after flipping put a spoon of butter and cloves of garlic for seasoning and grill for 2-3 min..
- Plate the steak and set with side lines..
- For veggies :cut veggies in Julian style and stir fry with olive oil and butter add seasoning (salt,pepper,thyme).
- For mushroom sauce:heat the pan and add butter than add flour mix well and add milk whisk continuously try to do not make lumps. Add little water as required and then add seasoning (salt,pepper,chicken powder,thyme,garlic powder)now add chopped mushrooms and mix well..
- Set the plate steak plate with veggies,baked potatoes or fries (your choice)caramelised garlic,mushroom sauce and dips..
If you find this Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.