Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom biryani recipe. To cook mushroom biryani you need 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom biryani:
- You need 2 cups of long grain (biriyani rice),.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Coriander leaves ,.
- You need as required of half lemon juice,.
- Use 3tbsp of fresh curd.
- Use 2 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 2tbsp, of cooking oil.
- You need 6 of cashew nuts.
- Get 4, of , cardamom.
- Use 4 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 4 of cloves ,.
- Take 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 2sp of , coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of ,red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt_.
- Get as required of turmeric powder,.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic,.
- Get 4 of onion.
- Provide 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger ..
- Prepare 10cloves of Garlic.
- Use 7 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 stem, of ,curry leaves.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of Water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ani seeds.
- Provide 250g of , mushroom.
Steps to make Mushroom biryani:
- Wash and soak the rice only for 20minutes.then remove the water and keep aside..
- Then slice the onions and tomatoes.Slit the green chillies and keep ready for frying. First pour oil and ghee in the pressure cooker. In low flame put bay leaves cinnamon sticks cloves ani seeds cardomon cashew nuts.then add onions and fry till golden brown. Add green chillies and tomatoes.fry tomatoes till the oil separates. In the mean while grind mint leaves coriander leaves ginger garlic fennel seeds jeera two cloves two cinnamon sticks to smooth paste. Add this paste once the tomatoes are.
- Cooked properly. Add salt turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, nutmeg powder. Add sliced mushroom and curd mix well. Then add water and allow it to boil.then add the rice stir it gently pour lemon juice and mix well. Cover it with the cooker lid and cook for one whistle in high flame. Turn off the flame. When the steam has gone down remove the lid and stir it gently. Let it rest for few minutes. then ready to serve..
- Serve the biriyani with crud bachadi (or) raytha and potato crisps(homemade) mixed with red chilli powder and salt..
If you find this Mushroom biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.