Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom Tikka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom tikka recipe. To make mushroom tikka you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Tikka:
- Prepare 500 gms of mushroom.
- Get 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of kasmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted Chana powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 of onions cubed.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum cubed.
- Use 2 of tomato cubed.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter or oil for roasting.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala for sprinkle.
Instructions to make Mushroom Tikka:
- Firstly in a large mixing bowl take all the ingredients for marination.mix well to form a smooth and thick mixture.
- Add mushroom,onion, capsicum and tomato and mix gently coating the marination sauce.cover and refrigerate for 30minutes.
- After marination insert the marinated mushroom, capsicum,onion and tomato into skewer further roast it on a hot grill pan also spread a tsp oil or butter over the tikka.
- Roast on medium flame roast all sides, making sure it doesn't burnt finally sprinkle some chaat masala and serve mushroom tikka.
If you find this Mushroom Tikka recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.