Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom paneer Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom paneer Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom paneer tikka recipe. To cook mushroom paneer tikka you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom paneer Tikka:
- Provide 4 packets of mushroom.
- Get 500 gms of paneer.
- Take 1 of capscium large sized.
- Take 1 of onion large sized.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of besan.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of chat masala.
- Get 5 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Mushroom paneer Tikka:
- Firstly in a mixing bowl add besan spices, curd, lemon juice oil. Mix well to form a smooth and thick paste..
- Add mushroom, onion, capsicum, cheese cubes. Mix gently coating the marination sauce..
- Cover and keep aside for 30 mins. After marination, insert marinated mushrooms, cheese, onion capsicum into wooden skewers. spread oil over the tikka..
- Roast on med.flame keep rotating in between.roast all sides, making sure it doesn't burnt..
- Sprinkle some chat masala and serve..
If you find this Mushroom paneer Tikka recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.