Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef_shawarama recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef_shawarama recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef_shawarama recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. Quite literally, you are. As an example, meats like chicken have amino acids which are significant as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. Eating the correct fare is consequently crucial. Dietary advice tells us that the right food can make us well and so superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. So what is considered as a superfood. In easy terminology, some food is high-quality for us and many not so helpful. Putting on weight is only one of the problems with consuming the wrong fare and, vs this, the right food can provide you wellness along with keeping you healthy. As you may guess, superfoods are viewed as the correct form of food.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. An additional superfood is spinach that’s full of iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef_shawarama recipe. To cook beef_shawarama you need 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef_shawarama:
- Provide 500 g of beef fillet.
- Provide 250 g of sweet onion.
- Use 250 g of tomato.
- Get 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of beef shawarma seasoning (if found).
- Take of Note:In case not found, use the alternative mix: Pinch of.
- Take of peppers.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- You need of crushed cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Take of dried coriander.
- Prepare of Tahini sauce:.
- Take 1 cup of tahini.
- Provide 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed cumin.
- Use of Mix all together untill the paste turn to sauce.
- Prepare of Note: You can add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Use of Biwaz:.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Use 4 tbs of sumac.
- Take 1 cup of shopped parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For sandwich.
- Provide of french fries.
- Get of pickles.
- Take of Saj bread.
Instructions to make Beef_shawarama:
- Cut the beef into long thin chunks..
- In a bowl mix the following ingredients: *crushed garlic *oil *apple cedar vinegar *all the spices mentioned above to form the marinade..
- Rub the meat with the marinade, cover and leave it overnight in the fridge..
- In a pan, add the beef marinade, stir on a high heat till well cooked and well dried..
- Add the chopped tomato, then stir on a high heat till they're cooked..
- Turn off the stove..
- Served as sandwich with pickles and biwaz mix as desired.“.
- Made bY: Tala Odaymat.
If you find this Beef_shawarama recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.